Saturday 12 September 2020

Knives out

 



Well a game of two halves today, though the first half was very short, for me.

Within the first half hour I managed to gash my leg with a hook-bladed craft knife. A really stupid bit of behaviour, but "accidents" are inevitable, and this was the worst cut we (!) have dealt with. Several of us had first aid kits, and I was securely strapped up by Hap and taken to A&E by Jessica. 8 stitches and a tetanus booster. A cautionary tale for all. I am going to go back to using my much more blunt fixed short blade Mora knife. I won't be able to do myself the same degree of damage with that, hopefully.

We were at Scammonden again removing stakes and guards.

Those remaining carried on working. They were: Geoff, Sue, Adrian, Sophie, Tanya, Hap, and Jess.

Sue loves a wild mushroom, and found a special birch tree mushroom.


https://youtu.be/2Lpw3yMCWro