Wednesday 13 July 2022

I forgot to remember to forget

Important though Summer work is, I have been very slack with recording the sessions for this Summer. Let that all change now. And I am going to cheat and just put a list up.

 Saturday 12th July Scammonden. 2 groups, me and philip bashing on far side. Dave, Kayleigh, Geoff and Stephen retreiving stakes from SC12


Saturday 5th July Wessenden weeding. Geoff, Dave, me, Philip, Peter, Michael, Tanya Paul


Saturday 25th June Wessenden weeding Philip, Geoff, Dave, Paul,


Saturday 18th June Wessenden weeding Philip Geoff, Dave, Paul


Saturday 11th June

Spring St. Weeding. Matthew, Paul, Dave, Geoff, Kayleigh, Peter, me, Philip, Steve


Saturday 4th June

Weeding Hey 2. Matthew, Paul, Dave, Geoff, Jess, Philip, me


Saturday 28th May

Weeding Waller Clough and Green Edge. Geoff, Philip, Stephen, Kayleigh, Jess, Dave,


https://youtu.be/zXERHsuIyUQ